Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookies



It was kinda of a lazy weekend. I had a hankering for a chocolate chip ice cream sandwich. When I get that feeling.....I need se.....oh...sorry....got caught up in a moment. Anyhoo, I decided to make my own. I do not own a ice cream maker.....yet....so I went to supermarket and picked up some good ole

HAAGAN DAZ!!


Vanilla Chocolate Chip to be exact.

I used a different chocolate cookie recipe then usual. I got this recipe from BlogChef.net

Chocolate Chip Cookies
from BlogChef
makes about 40 cookies

Ingredients

2 ¼ cups of all purpose flour
¾ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter (softened)
¼ cup of sugar
1 package instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs (beaten)
2 cups chocolate chips

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl sift flour and baking soda together.
3. In mixer bowl beat sugar, brown sugar, butter, pudding mix, vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
4. Add in the eggs and mix well.
5. Beat the flour mixture into the sugar mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. I use a small ice cream scooper.
7. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.

Ready to be baked

Baked cookies. Let cool to room temperture and place cookies in the freezer.

Take a small scoop of slightly defrosted ice cream and place in the center of your cookie.



Enjoy! Also enjoy my nail color of the week.



2 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

OMG pudding??? I bet those cookies were delish!

PS: I got the job! I start training Monday at 7am!
& I think I'm gonna make Dorie's Black & White Chocolate Cake...

Deeba PAB said...

These look yummy...& to resize pictures, you can use this freeware
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Cheers Deeba