Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. JaySpice is the name and baking is my game....yeah...um...that was corny but whateve. I will use this blog to test out recipes I have always wanted to try and hopefully make up a couple of recipes of my own. I will try to make something every weekend but don't hold me to it. The majority of item that you will see on this blog will be cupcakes. I also like to make cookies and I have some request from family members to make cheesecake, lemon meringue pie and coconut cream pie. I promise to share my fugg ups also...yes....I fugg up.

The first recipe I will tackle is Creme Brulee Cupcakes. This recipe comes from 'Cupcakes Galore' by Gail Wagman. I was inspired to make these when I stumbled upon this website.

Until then,

Happy Smacking!

No comments: